Maxinations is a Sparky's Pals, Inc. program to help low-income families keep their pets healthy. It provides very low-cost vaccinations through a partnership with the Texas Coalition for Animal Protection (TCAP).
Maxinations grants are available for those that cannot afford TCAP's already low prices, and is only open to privately owned pets, no foster homes or rescue organizations.
Terms of the Grants:
- Only two pets per owner.
- You must purchase a full set of vaccines for your dog or cat (valued at $25 per pet).
- If approved for a grant, Sparky's Pals will pay $20 per pet and you will be required to pay $5 per pet.
- These grants are for use on November 10, 2012 at the Plano Pet Palooza held at the Plano Animal Shelter, which is located at 4028 W. Plano Parkway, Plano, TX.
- TCAP reserves the right to deny service based on health or temperament concerns.
How to Qualify:
- Proof of some type of government assistance program is required. Examples include CHIP or WIC (Lone Star card), Medicare, Medicaid, unemployment, etc.
- Have program documentation available when you arrive for your vaccinations. If documentation is not provided, the discount will not apply.
How to Apply:
- Fill in the form below.
Once approved, Sparky’s Pals will email you a certificate, which you MUST bring with you to Pet Palooza on November 10, 2012, in addition to proof of public assistance, to receive the discounted vaccinations. The holder of this certificate is responsible for $5 (five dollars) per pet to cover the cost of the vaccinations. TCAP accepts cash and credit cards, no checks, please.
Vaccinations will be offered by TCAP between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. on a first-come, first-served basis.
Maxinations is a pilot program at this time. There are a limited number of grants available through the program.
Please complete the form below to apply: